Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Grrrrrrrrrrr.....

Okay, I am DANG irritable this morning. I guess it comes from getting about four hours of sleep the last few nights. NOT GOOD.
I didn't do squat last night. I was going to tackle taking down the Christmas stuff, but on days I work I come home completely exhausted, and I have little energy to do anything else. So I read part of a friend's WIP, and chatted online until late with her, and TRIED to concentrate on my editing, but I ended up downstairs watching THAT THING YOU DO on TV. (Okay, it really is a cute movie!)

I have SO much to do before Friday night, it's daunting. And Hubby is talking about having a work party at the house, since he's new. I am thinking that's a FABULOUS idea. I'll hire someone to clean the house, and then I'll take the kids to a movie while he has his party. And yes, I'm being bitingly sarcastic.
(Heh Heh.) Great. I'm feeling anti-social now, too. (Grrrrr.)

Maybe I could buy a really big mallet on Ebay and knock myself out with it tonight...I need some sleep soon or I'm in trouble. I work again today, so maybe when I get home at 3 I can take a nap.

Okay, I'd better stop now. I can't be funny when I'm irritable. Sorry, folks.

Bah Humbug.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Thing You Do is one my FAVORITE movies!!! Partly b/c my family is from Erie, PA but mostly b/c I think Steve Zahn is hilarious. The soundtrack is great too! In fact, you've inspired me to listen to that this morning while I plug away at my fabulous data entry job!

Hope your mood improves!

PS--Hopefully you're not just NOW realizing what a DORK I am.... ;)

Lara said...

Eh, deep down, we're ALL Dorks!
;-)

Michelle Miles said...

I haven't seen that. Should I? :)

And why not hire someone to clean the house for the party? You're preggy after all ;)

Lara said...

Oh, you know I'll hire someone. AND a caterer. I just don't want to even do THAT. It's one of those days!
;-)