Sunday, September 17, 2006

TAG, I'm It!

I've been tagged by my friend Devon so here goes:

3 Things That Scare me:
-Dark Water
-The thought of one of my kids getting taken
-That plunging sensation on Roller Coasters

3 Things I Hate Most:
-People who are self-righteous/judgmental
-people who talk during the movie
-Any bug that crunches

3 Things I Can’t Understand:
-why whenever I put a "bad" movie in my shopping cart I run into someone from Church
-Why people feel compelled to hunt
-Calculus

3 Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
-Buy a villa in Italy
-Write a Blockbuster
-Travel the world for "research"

3 Ways To Describe My Personality:
-Bubbly
-Kind
-Impatient as heck

3 Things I Can’t Do:
-Crochet
-parallel park
- the Splits

3 Things I Think You Should Listen To (because you might enjoy it):
-Maidens of the Celtic Harp
-Andrew Lloyd Webber's "Requiem." (The one with Placido Domingo and Sarah Brightman.)
-Five for Fighting

3 Things You Should Never Listen To:
-People belittling you
-Hilary Clinton
-The Theme song from Disney's animated movie "Robin Hood" because that damn whistling Rooster stays with you all day and you can't shake it...(grrrrrr).

3 Things I’d Like to Learn:
-How to make authentic Italian food
-A foreign language (other than "Baby Speak")
-What editors love

3 Favorite Foods:
-Sushi
-Ribeye Steak
-Canneloni Al Forno

3 Beverages I Drink Regularly:
-Chocolate Milk (I'm boring)
-Postum
-Orange Juice

3 Shows I Watched as a Kid:
-The Bugaloos
-Land of the Lost
-Captain Kangaroo

3 people I'd like to tag (Okay, oops, FOUR):

-Brenda
-Pamela
-Karen
-Mik

No comments: