Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The Curve Ball: Revealed

WHEW!! Finally! I can blog freely about what is REALLY going on in my life:

We are moving again. Actually, we've moved. I've been in Wisconsin the last month, so the kids could start school, (we bought a house in Lake Country and everything) and now I'm back in Denver, supervising the movers as they pack up our house. We still haven't sold it, but we're getting lots of good showings.

It's a bittersweet thing, I LOVE Denver and everything about it, but I also love the area where we bought our new house in Wisconsin, and we have an ACRE lot as opposed to the .22 acres we have here in Denver.

Hubby starts his new job on Monday, and things are running more smoothly than I thought. The Curve Ball was born the day we realized that we were going to move.

Hence the true reason I have been stressed out and crazy these last few months. But things are looking pretty bright for us.

They are loading our boxes onto the moving truck as I write this, and I am a little sad, but we've made a good decision. And can I just say, I get my very own office in our new house, JUST for writing? It won't be a Craft Room/Office. I will have my craft room in the basement, and my very own office. I am pretty stoked about that.

We are embedded pretty deep in moving, so I won't have much to blog about, but I'll get back to it on Monday. Take Care, everyone!

Lara

2 comments:

Lowa said...

OH MAN!! I can call them!

I KNEW that was what it was. Good for you! That was less than a year in Denver, wasn't it??

Pretty exciting news! Glad the kids did not have to be uprooted and go to a new school mid year again!

You still feeling well???

An office to yourself??? I am drooling with envy, but I am happy for you!

You going to see Open Season on Friday?? YOu and I are the movie freaks who take our kids to every one that comes out, right?? LOL

Ann said...

So glad it all worked out for you. You've been in two beautiful states - but this kind of moving would be mega-stress!
And your own office - how cool!