Monday, November 29, 2010

WHEW.

Okay. Two holidays down, one more to go, this year. And we survived Thanksgiving!

It was actually a really good vacation, this time around. The food and company were superb, and I did NOT wake up the day after to go to stores. Because I value my sleep, and any deal I get on any item is countered by the insanely long line I have to stand in just to purchase said item. SO. NOT. WORTH. IT.
Besides, I worked retail for years. They mark up their items so high you just "think" you're getting a good deal, even when it goes 99% off.

ANYWAY, it's back to Business As Usual, which for me, includes Laundry (I didn't DO any last week! The horror!) housecleaning, running to Home Depot for outdoor lights because frankly we are the only house on the block who won't have any soon and we are sheep, and planning birthday and Christmas parties and rotating the Winter clothes out, and putting away the Summer clothes.

Just to name a few.

I think I need to give up on the agent search until the New year, because frankly, how many agents are going to read/take on clients after NaNo and during December, when the publishing houses basically shut down? Let's say...NONE.

Oh well. That's what I get for moving, and completely disrupting my life. ;-)

Get those groans out, people, back to the grind we go!!!

1 comment:

Devon Ellington said...

Yep, I don't shop on Black Friday, either. Not worth it. I don't stampede with the hordes or wait in line.