Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Insert Fabulously Witty Blog Post Title, Here.

I was a big ol' waste of space yesterday. I ran around minimally, cleaned minimally, and pretty much hung close to the house with the kiddo. He's had a low-grade fever for a couple of days and a runny nose, and now, I feel like I might be coming down with it. FUN.

Couldn't sleep last night, (Hubby is out of town) so I caught up on five episodes of FRINGE, finishing at around 1:30 am. I am tired, but I never sleep well when Hubby travels, so I figured I'd get caught up on the show. I don't think I like the whole "Olivia switching places" story arc, but hey, they have to shake things up. And I hate that she is romantically involved with Peter, because A) they have zero chemistry and B) it's better to "keep the tension alive," say, like they have successfully done in BONES. Which is another great show. Anyway, I figure I have four more shows tonight, and I'll be caught up. Hubby isn't into FRINGE, I think it's a little "Fringe" for him. Ha Ha. It can get pretty gross. But not any more gross than BONES or CSI. Hubby thinks it's too "weird" for him. Oh well. I was a ROSWELL fan, years ago--I guess I am used to weird. Then again, I think I was only a ROSWELL fan because I thought Jason Behr was hot. ROSWELL was pretty weird. ;-)

I need to be more proactive today. Maybe the damp weather just makes me feel apathetic and morose. Gotta get out of the rut!

1 comment:

Michelle Miles said...

Sometimes it's good to be a waste of space. :)