Monday, November 08, 2010

Okay, This is SCARY.

I've come to a major realization, lately. I should have seen this coming. I really should have. First, watch this video, and then read my comments below:




Here's the realization. As we sat down for a family movie this weekend, and I looked up and realized that DURING THE MOVIE Hubby was playing Montezuma on his phone, Thing One was texting on her phone, Thing Three was checking email, and Thing Two was playing some game on his phone, that we have officially become this commercial!

I am banning phones during family time. From This. Point. Forward.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like my own family. Sad.

Janey

Anonymous said...

Yep. Same here. I tried the "no technology at the table" ban, but I'm just as guilty as the kids are. Hubby too.

At least your family can all agree on a movie and that you actually have family time. Lucky.