Friday, June 19, 2009

Ugh.

I had this fabulous post this morning (really!) and I lost it because of internet going out. BOO.

Man, did it storm last night. We could hear our sump pump going off all night. About fifty times at least. What's scary is, the power kept flickering on and off, and when the power goes out, the sump pump doesn't work. SCARY.

But it only flickered off twice and came back on right away, so we were safe. Our poor flowers took a beating, though. We pulled most of them close to the house so the high winds wouldn't knock them over. CRAZY.

So, I'm a bit deflated over my lost post. Sorry I just don't have it in me to try again. Have a good weekend and Happy Father's Day, all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you lost the post. I hate it when that happens.

Hope your flowers stay safe.

The Bean Cassarole said...

We had some nasty storm too, but it's rare for the power to go out up on the Hill, things are kind of underground.

Poor flowers though.

I hate when I lose the posts. I got into the habit of having word up and doing the whole copy/paste thing once and a while for the "just in case" situation.

Oh yeah, I'm back up again, woot!