Monday, August 31, 2009

Last Day

My kids are all still asleep. They stayed up late last night watching a movie, and it was 10:30 before it was over. Usually Hubby wakes them up before he leaves for work, but he's in Las Vegas, so it's quiet and calm.

I love it! Except I woke up with a headache, and that is the WORST. You know, the kind of headache where you slept wrong on your neck, and your whole head is in pain because of it. UGH.

I stayed up pretty late, too. I was planning on getting in a few episodes of Gossip Girl, but the pull to edit my story won over. So, I did. Which was probably dumb, because I can really only watch GG when Hubby travels, because he'd NEVER watch it with me, and his trip is short this time--he'll be back Tuesday. But I have next weekend, too, because he's flying to Texas to watch the BYU game with his brothers. (I gave him permission to go, because he's a rabid BYU fan) So, I'll have time to watch then.

The Kiddos start school tomorrow, and today, we are going to tidy up the house, and go somewhere fun. They are so excited for school, and frankly, I am too. Although tomorrow will be a tough day for Thing Three. He'll have school, THEN soccer practice, THEN cub scouts at the church. He won't even be able to breathe. That's how his Tuesdays are going to be, from now on.

I need to cut this post short, my head is killing me. Time for some Excedrin.

3 comments:

Devon ellington said...

Hope the headache abates soon!

Unknown said...

Derrick's going to Dallas to the game too...maybe they'll run into each other!

Lara said...

Karen,
Aren't they both at Magic right now, too? LOL!