Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Done With Christmas Shopping.

Status: Just Here.

Well, I'm officially done with Christmas shopping. Not because I've finished, mind you, but I've been "cut off." It rarely happens, but every once in a while, Hubby decides to take a reallyclose look at the monthly Amex bill, and tells me I'm done buying stuff. So, I'm going to have to send out "cards" instead of gifts this year, and that really galls me. But that's what I get.

But hey! At least I don't have to worry about braving crowds anymore! And I've already bought the "big" presents for the kids. So we're done.

I found my Yoga stuff! I know, you're probably saying: "Wah?" I've been in this house for over a year now. But I unpacked a box of Christmas decorations that I didn't use last year, and the packers had shoved my Yoga blocks and strap and DVD inside. So I have them now! I am going to start Yoga as one of my New Year resolutions. Just to supplement my routine, a few times a week. Thing Four takes two-hour naps so I have plenty of opportunity.

Well, nothing new to report, and I have a list a mile long of phone calls to make and things to do. Better get on them!

UGH.

3 comments:

Lynn Sinclair said...

It's a good thing you didn't decide to toss that box of unused Christmas stuff.

Janey said...

Strap? What do you need a strap for? To help hold your ankle behind your head so you can kiss your toes?

Ann said...

Actually, that shopping moratorium sounds like a major blessing in disguise - no crowds, no lines, no cranky people wielding shopping carts...just peace. Well, with four things, semi-peace!