Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Hanging in There

Well, I think I officially have about 30 percent of my moving boxes unpacked. WHEW. And where I am sticking all the paper and empty boxes themselves is a good question. But I have Thing Three and Thing Two's rooms done, and Thing One better CLEAN UP her room or I won't unpack even one box. She is eight, and her room is trashed.

I went to the Dr. yesterday. She thinks I'm farther along than originally thought. I had an ultrasound and there was the baby, squirming around with its legs up and over its head. Too cute. I am at the point where maternity clothes are going to be a must, any minute. Oh well. Life goes on. I am just not partial to wearing TENTS, thank you.

Why is it that the more I unpack, the messier things get? I am slow at unpacking because I have to figure out where everything in each box goes. I have also learned that you can get burned out on unpacking pretty quick!

I pulled up some of the wips I've been working on and I REALLY wanted to work on them again. But the unpacking calls. I just can't write while all my bathrooms are in boxes, you know?
*grumble grumble*

One day this too shall pass...

2 comments:

Lowa said...

I am still so tickled that you are pregnant! HOW FUN!

Don't they have really cute maternity clothes now?? Like, stylish and stuff?

Take as long to unpack as you need, I would say. You ARE pregnant, after all!

Use it, girl! USE IT!! You deserve a break and some special attention:)

Michelle Miles said...

When I was preggres, I got all my stuff at Penney's. They have really cute stuff and it wasn't terribly expensive either.

You'll get unpacked. Eventually. :) Just hang in there.