Monday, October 23, 2006

All Hail Vera...

Vera Wang was in my store today. It was so fun! She was just there to breeze through with the bigwigs, but she was very personable. And her entourage was friendly. Everyone in the store was pretty starstruck, one of the cosmetics ladies was freaking out and telling everybody that Vera Wang actually smiled at her and said hi, and I was sort of laughing. I didn't have the heart to tell her that Vera smiled at a lot of people... including me. Celebrities (even designers) are people too, but we all thought it was pretty cool to see her in person.

Good news: Hubby and I found THE PERFECT office furniture this weekend. We hadn't visited the Ashley Furniture in Pewaukee so we went there, and we fell in love with the first set we found. And BONUS: they had it in stock and will deliver it THIS THURSDAY!!

I will have an office! Woo Hoo! I can't wait to frou frou it up and make it fabulous. Hubby did good. I told him not to tell me how much it was, and mums the word. But it's the real stuff, and it's really pretty. I am so happy.

Now I have to run about 438961 errands but I'll write more tomorrow!

1 comment:

Michelle Miles said...

Hey congrats on the furniture! And how cool is that you saw Vera Wang? :)