Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Headache

I woke up with a pounding headache this morning. I think it was because I stayed up and watched King Kong until 11:30 last night. And of course I bawled my eyes out the entire last 30 minutes, just like I did in the theatre when I first saw it.

Why am I such a ninny over this movie? I remember when we saw it in the theatre, everyone was looking at me like I was crazy, because I was full-on SOBBING.
I guess it was because I knew he was going to die, and he seemed like such a "nice" monster. In fact, that last part, where they "skate" on the ice together, I completely lost it. Maybe it's because I have a soft spot for animals. Who knows. But every time I watch this movie, I bawl like a baby. It's very embarrassing.

Ugh, I am going to take something for this headache as soon as I get this post out. Waking up with a headache sucks, that's for sure.

Today I have to clean all my bathrooms. I've put it off long enough. And mop my floors and do about five loads of laundry, and basically be a slave all day. That's what I get for doing nothing for two days while Hubby was on his trip. Well, I didn't exactly do nothing--I watched a lot of movies! ;-) Now it's back to reality.

I'm off to take Excedrin. Have a good day, all...

2 comments:

Lowa said...

*whew*

So I am not the only person who cries over Big hairy mean guys in movies?? I cried and cried when I took my son to that in the theatre. I know what you mean about embarrassing!!!

Do you have a Hoover Floor Mate?? Check into them, if you want. I am going to get one soon. My husband has been refusing, he thought it would not be good for the hard woods. I called the guy who installed them, he said it would be fine, so now hubby said yes! I used one at a friend's house last year and could not believe how slick and easy it was to do the floors. Even if it is not good for hard woods, we have enough flooring that is tile/linoleum that I would like to use it for!

Hope your head ache goes away soon! My hubby snored, so I had to go sleep in the Rec Room. If I wake up in the night past 3, I usually cannot get back to sleep. Last night was no exception...*sigh*

Have fun cleaning! How is your foot, by the way?? Can you run any time soon??

Lara said...

I have good days and bad--sometimes I'm naughty and don't wear my shoe inserts!