Thursday, October 13, 2005

Sick Sick Sick

Woke up last night nearly dead, and scared myself silly, so I went to the doctor (just got back) and discovered I have a nasty sinus infection, ear infection and da da da daaaaaa...Bronchitis.

Whew. I'm glad I went in. I usually have to be bleeding out my eyeballs before I see a doctor, but waking up in the middle of the night not able to breathe really freaked me out. (I've never had Asthma, and I must say I feel for those people, it's an AWFUL feeling, when you can't get enough air!) Actually I'm kind of "high" right now because I just took my inhaler and apparently it's got stimulants in it because I'm feeling VERY odd at the moment. Sort of like those study sessions at BYU when I took no-doz and pulled an all-nighter. Yeah, it sort of feels like that.

And oh, joy, my fingers are shaking. Whoopee!!! Excuse me while I go collect my wits and have some chicken-noodle soup. I guess I'll feel more like blogging tomorrow. I hope the adrenaline/buzz-thingy wears off soon...

1 comment:

Michelle Miles said...

ooo - it's a good thing you went to the dr. Get some rest and get to feeling better, honey. And THEN maybe you'll feel more like writing. {{HUGS}}