Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The Challenge

Shakespearean Insult of the Day: Thou dissembling rude-growing wagtail!

Okay, I normally don't do stuff like this (please, I need to be blogging about the joys/woes of juggling children and a writing career and the drudgery of my life in general and my uneasiness about the state of our country, etc. etc.) HOWEVER-- Karen challenged me to do this on her blog, so I'm doing it. Here goes:

Three Names You Go By:
1. Lara-lu
2. Larva (but not since grade school)
3. Laranus (pronounced "La-RANUS"--Hubby calls me this to annoy me—typically I don’t answer and ignore him completely)

Three Parts of Your Heritage:
1. Irish
2. Russian
3. English
(Watch out folks--scary temper combination!)

Three Things That Scare You:
1. Any bug that crunches
2. Dark Water/being in or around water in the dark (I peed my pants over “Jaws”)
3. the thought of my children getting kidnapped

Three of Your Everyday Essentials:
1. Blistex
2. Sugarfree Chewing Gum
3. Laptop

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Chocolate-brown Mossimo long-sleeved shirt from Target (I LOVE Target!)
2. Comfy tattered jeans
3. socks

Three of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists (at the moment):
1. Green Day
2. Gaelic Storm
3. Creedence Clearwater Revival

Three of Your Favorite Songs - at the moment:
1. Any song from the “Sahara” soundtrack
2. "Since you’ve been gone” (I know, how embarrassing)
3. Better Now (Collective Soul)

Three Things You Want in a Relationship (other than Real Love):
1. Laughter (gotta have that!)
2. Spooning
3. Intellectual discussion

Two Truths and a Lie (can you guess which is the lie???):
1. I can speak four languages fluently
2. I absolutely DETEST Jessica Simpson
3. I've been caught in a tornado that blew away half the department store I was in

Three PHYSICAL Things about the Opposite Sex that Appeal to You:
1. Eyes
2. Smile
3. Lips

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1. Stamping
2. Baking
3. Watching Movies

Three Things You want to do really badly right now:
1. Get the “good” phone call from my agent.
2. Be done moving already
3. Have a Spa day

Three Places You Want to go on Vacation:
1. Turks & Caicos
2. Monaco
3. Bologna

Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
1. See my novels in print
2. Travel to England, Italy, Greece and Scotland
3. Run a marathon

Three Ways that you are stereotypically a Chick/Guy:
1. I like pretty, feminine things
2. I cry at the drop of a hat
3. I’m always the first to say “I’m sorry.”

Three things you do daily:
1. Deal with/play with/bark at my kids
2. Write in my journal (yes, really!)
3. Have a glass of orange juice. (I’m addicted to orange juice)

Three people I would like to see take this quiz:
1) Michelle
2) Devon (but only if she has time!)
3) Angela
4) Brenda
5) Ann
6) Georgie
7) Colin
8) Cassie
(Okay, so it’s more than three!!!)

And there you have it. Normal blogging will return tomorrow.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha! I didn't think you'd do it!

Glad to know I'm not the only one addicted to OJ!

Did the hubby get caught in the weather??

Lara said...

Yes, he did, but he was ready for it.
I mean, WHAT IS UP with the wonky weather in Denver? 80 degrees last week, 2 feet of snow this week...

Michelle Miles said...

I love this! Okay.. I'll do it! :)

Anonymous said...

I'll do it!