Thursday, June 16, 2005

Lame Post Day.

Quote of the Day: (and one of my personal faves):
"If you can't be an athlete, be an athletic supporter!"--Eve Arden (Principal McGee) in Grease

My energy is lagging today. Got hubby off to Chicago for a few days, and now I know it's a mad scramble to get everything done that I wanted to for Father's Day weekend, but frankly, my energy is gone.
I think it's all the working out (and eating less) I've been doing. It's wearing me out. I want to take a nap every day, for Pete's sake, and that's not me.
Luckily my kids have been wonderful so far. They are very good at entertaining themselves--they only need a nudge now and then in the right direction.
I have no energy to write.
I have no energy to do much of anything but shuffle through the house, doing odd cleaning jobs. And of course tonight we have triple sports night.

Time for a diet Cherry Coke!
Bah.

1 comment:

Michelle Miles said...

Maybe chocolate will help... :)