Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Bloody Limbo

Quote of the Day: "You'll eat THAT... (Sushi) but you won't accept a guy's tongue in your mouth?"--John Bender, The Breakfast Club

I hate being in limbo. My hubby and I are going back and forth and wondering what is up, and getting frustrated because we DON'T know what is up, and I wish I could go into detail about it but it's the internet. All I can say is, until I get OUT of bloody Limbo I won't be able to divulge much. Just rest assured that I am frustrated...more to come on this subject.

Thing Two asked me, point blank, at breakfast today "Mom, where do babies come from?"
I swear I'm cursed. It's especially ironic because I blogged about this just a day or two ago.

I am panicking because the end of the school year is approaching fast. And I need to buy GIFTS. For some reason here, an apple won't suffice. Kids give their teachers bunches of flowers, spa gift cards, condos in the Bahamas, etc.
So this year I have to get gifts (well, I should say I GET to get gifts) for: Three teachers, six T.A.'s, and five bus drivers. Eek. I'd better get shopping. But at least it's something to do. After all, I'm in BLOODY LIMBO!!!

(sorry, like I said, more to come on that subject.)

1 comment:

Michelle Miles said...

When did it become the "thing" to get gifts for your kids' teachers?

Hope you get out of limbo soon. By the way, I sent you an email last night. :)