Friday, April 01, 2011

You Gotta Love It!

I got this in my email inbox yesterday, courtesy of my dear friend Aimee:

A first grade girl handed in the drawing below for her homework assignment:

The teacher graded it and the child took it home. She returned to school the next day with the following note:

Dear Ms. Davis,

I want to be perfectly clear on my child's homework illustration.
It is NOT of me on a dance pole on a stage in a strip joint surrounded by male customers with money.
I work at Home Depot and had commented to my daughter how much money we made in the recent snowstorm.
This drawing is of me selling a shovel. 

Sincerely,

Mrs. Harrington

3 comments:

Devon Ellington said...

Awesome! That is hilairous!

Anonymous said...

OMG I just died laughing!

Janey

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this. Copied it to share with my co-workers today. LOL

Mom