Monday, April 25, 2011

I Need A T-Shirt That Says "I SURVIVED THE STAYCATION."

"Nuff said.

The kids are back at school, Hubby is back at work, and I am going to give myself a day. ONE day, to just get my sanity back. Granted, I need to do some serious cleaning, so I'll do that, but other than that, I'm not going to run around like I usually do. Well, not until around 2pm anyway. ;-)

Spring Break was super busy with a lot of running around, but it was nice to hang with the family. We ate out way too much, but we did have some fun. And if you ever find yourself in South Carolina (just over the NC border) on Johnston road, you MUST stop at "521 BBQ & Grill," because they have The. Most. Amazing. Ribs. I. Have. Ever. Tasted. Hands down. It's a little dive-ey, but SO worth it.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Monday! Boy do I have some catch-up blog reading to do!

1 comment:

Devon Ellington said...

Glad you had fun! give yourself a day of rest.