Monday, January 17, 2011

Why Do I Procrastinate? I'll Think About That Later...

So, since I love to "put things off," I found myself at the dry cleaners this morning at ten to seven, waiting for them to open so I could beg them to dry clean two suits and five shirts by tomorrow night. Luckily I'm a good customer and I don't usually make "emergency" requests, so they were super nice about it. But it's my own fault I had to get up early and make the trip--I've known about Hubby's meetings for four days and did I take the clothes in Friday? No. Saturday? No.

So, basically. I utterly suck need to stop procrastinating.

ANYHOWSPEAKINGOFSTUFFTHATSUCKS, we saw Green Hornet Saturday night. If you are a fan of fluff with zero plot and gratuitous violence and car chase scenes, this movie is for you. Otherwise, I'd recommend you skip it. The only good part about that movie was Christoph Waltz as Chudnofsky, but he was horribly underutilized. The characters were more two-dimensional than a freaking STAR WARS movie! The best parts of the movie were used in the trailers, and that about sums it up.

Okay, I'll stop, you get my point. I'm tempted to go back to bed (kids are still asleep--no school today because it's Martin Luther King day) but I'll stay up and get some stuff done. Because I have a lot to get done because I procrastinated so much this weekend.

**sigh**

Oh, and did anyone see the Golden Globes? Ricky Gervais is the new IT MAN. Seriously. If he survives the week (you know he's had "hits" put on him now from those Hollywood types) his show ratings are going wayyyy up...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG he was so funny. I have'nt laughed that hard in like ever.

Janey

Devon Ellington said...

Most of Gervais was fun, but the rest was so bland I wound up going to bed early.