Monday, January 24, 2011

I Can't Help It.

Seven years of living in Wisconsin has made me a Green Bay fan. I'm usually partial to New England (yes, Tom Brady has a lot do to with it, I'm not going to lie, prior to that I was a 49'ers fan because of Steve Young ha ha) but yesterday's game was just...awesome. But I do wish the Jets had won last night. Because then the Packers would actually have a chance at the Superbowl. My sons remain optimistic. Stranger things have happened, right?

ANYWAY, had a good weekend. Hubby is closing out the year at work so he comes home at night a pile of stressed-out goo, and this weekend was all about "vegging" and watching football and the Australian Open. And Sunday was church and then we had friends over for the big game. I think I did well, I had a BUNCH of dips and chips, and we grilled chicken and made quesadillas and just basically ate and enjoyed the game. Good times.

Now it's back to the reality of a scheduled and regimented day: I've allotted time for the gym and writing (the "gym" being conveniently located in a room in my house!) and today is a big time LAUNDRY catch-up day. Because Mount Vesuvius is back in my laundry room, and it's angry. It's about to erupt and take out half the house with it. ;-)

I hope everyone has a happy Monday!

No comments: