Thursday, April 23, 2009

Dinosaur Toast!!

Thing Four, who will be two next month, is OBSESSED with dinosaurs, as are most typical toddlers.
So, imagine my surprise and delight when I was at Walmart the other day and saw this: A dinosaur-shaped sandwich cutter!
It's simple. You make a sandwich (or toast) and press down on the bread and voila, you have two dinosaurs!Thing Four loves them! He'll play with them for about .02 seconds before gobbling them up. It makes lunchtime (or breakfast, as we did this morning with toast and fruit) kinda fun!
They also have cutters that do two dolphins, and two hearts. What a fun idea. I'm sure moms have been using cookie cutters on their bread for years, but I hadn't thought about it.

Got some editing done last night, but I have to admit, I'm getting sick of the story. I've been editing it for four months straight, now, and I kind of want to just leave it for a while. But I know I need to soldier on. *Sigh*

Hubby comes home tonight. I think I'm going to squeeze in some homemade chili and cornbread before it starts to get too warm. Nothing like homemade chili!

No comments: