Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Back to Work

...In so many ways. I'm back to working on my story, and today is my first day back to my PT job in six days. Of course I killed myself for about 3 hours yesterday and made the basement "perfect" (which involved vacuuming out about 13 pounds of popcorn from the sofa cushions in the movie theater room) so standing on my feet for four hours shouldn't be a big deal. I'm going to hang in there as long as I can. And then I'm done.

In fact, I have my OB appt. this morning (we're every two weeks now) so I'd better jump in the shower and go!

Short post today. Although I will admit that I have been following some of the ANS drama (Anna Nicole Smith) and I have to say, that crap is messed up. Must tear eyes away. But you know, it's like watching the train wreck and you HAVE to look!

One of my friends blogged about banana bread the other day. I think I'm going to make some now, after work. I've got some ripe bananas calling my name...

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: