Friday, June 16, 2006

Weekend Time!

I am SINCERELY hoping this is the last night I have to be up with Thing Three. A solid week of four-hour nights is NOT good for anyone. I am surprisingly awake right now, but I think it's because I just took a nap. I had to go back to bed after Hubby left for the day. I just couldn't do anything else.

Thing Three is better, but he's the most ornery little cuss--he's tired too, I imagine.

I got nine pages out yesterday on my EMMA revision, and after I feed the kids lunch today I'm going to go for a solid hour and a half and see what I crank out. I have to say, I'm sorely tempted to edit, but that disrupts the flow.

Hubby and I have a lot to do this weekend. At least we'll get to have a leisurely breakfast tomorrow because we can't take Thing Three to his swimming lessons--he's still not well.

I don't have much else to write about--the Curve Ball is going to take up most of my weekend and hopefully we'll have a resolution soon, and I can talk about it here. But for now, Mum's the word.
Have a safe weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

Debra Young said...

Just dropping by to say "hello!" Glad you've got something in the works. Happy writing! d:)

Lowa said...

That is awesome about your writing. I don't write, but I am sure I would be the same as you and be tempted to edit all the time!

I am glad Thing Three is better and that you got a nap in today.

Hope the Curve Ball gets taken care of. Hope it doesn't mean you are moving again so soon or something!