Monday, September 26, 2005

Overwhelming Monday...

Quote of the Day: "He who trains his tongue to quote the learned sages, will be known far and wide as a smart ass."-- Howard Kandel

On my To Do List today:

1) Clean the house spotless for any possible showings
2) Go to the cleaners
3) Go to the bank
4) Go look at paint colors
5) Grocery Store Trip
6) Call and attempt to get kids enrolled in school in Denver
7) Call relo people about household goods move
8) Buy presents at Toys R Us for birthday parties
9) Call and find out where I can take golf lessons in Denver (Ok, our new house is on the street that lines the golf course--and I have to learn how to play...fast)
10) Take Hagan to the vet
11) Call about Relo stuff
12) Call interior designer
13) Return overdue books to library
14) Return overdue movies to video store
15) Go to the bank
16) Mail a package
17) Freak out as to whether or not my agent has read my novel already! (Wait some more?)
18) Fedex important papers
19) Fax data for relo
20) Make assorted phone calls about denver info.
21) Vacuum and dust the upstairs blinds (I did all the downstairs ones yesterday)
22) Tend Thing Three who has had diahrrea since yesterday

23) Sit and stare bug-eyed at a blank wall and drum my lips with one finger...

3 comments:

Michelle Miles said...

Good Lord. I feel for ya, girl. Hang in there. I know you will get it all done though! :) And then, tonight, when the kids are in bed, you can collapse.

Colin said...

Gordon Bennett! Did you get it all done?

Ann said...

Ahhhhhhhh! Beam me up Scotty! I'm beat just reading your list!