Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I HATE Cleaning!!!!!

Hate hate hate!!! BLEAH. Ppphbbbbhhhtttttt.

We listed our house today, and the realtor was over, and OH JOY she mentioned that my closets needed to be in "pristine" shape, because darn it (Lara slaps knee) prospective buyers ALWAYS LOOK IN THE CLOSETS. (Insert wretching noises here.)

I know this is true because I, myself, looked in every closet in every one of the ninety-six (or so it seemed) houses we looked at and walked through last weekend.

But, on the good news front, we made an offer on the house we liked yesterday and they accepted the offer today! Hooray! No counter! They are probably ready to zing out of there. We'll be closing on Sep. 30th so it looks like it will be adios Wisconsin for me very soon. :-(

Even BETTER news: My agent is reading my novel sometime this week--he told me that he was initially disappointed that I hadn't finished the historical, but he's ok with it. So, fingers crossed that he likes this one!

OK, enough internet playing. I have to go muck out Thing Two's closet...

Arrrggghhhhhhhhh!

ps--sidenote to Karen: I have to disagree--cleaning out the inside of my microwave DEFINITELY qualifies you for Sainthood... :-)

1 comment:

Debra Young said...

I have good friends who live in Poudre Canyon, near Fort Collins, about two hours from Denver. I visited there for the first time a couple years ago and loved it. It's beautiful country. Happy days to you! d:)