Thursday, September 29, 2005

Busy

Yesterday pretty much sucked.

I have been a faxing/FedExing/phone-calling/errand-running/paperwork sorting/info. gathering maniac for the last ten days, but it's all done now, and we close on our house in Denver tomorrow.

Now, I hope we can sell our house here, in Wisconsin.
Hubby was talking about the odd weather in Denver, 92 degrees one day, 57 the next--a lovely little recipe for getting sick. I bought him vitamins before he left so I told him to take them and eat right and he should be ok.
Here it was 48 degrees last time I checked. BRRRRR! I had a small battle with Thing One today over wearing her winter coat, the little turkey seemed to think that it was "uncool" to wear coats yet. Thank Heaven Thing Two doesn't care what he wears. Boys are definitely easier in that department.
Of course, victory was mine when she came running in from the bus stop out of breath and said "Okay, Mommy, you were right, it's COLD! I need my gloves too!"

I stayed up until wee hours of the morning and finished "Lost." Now I kind of wish I had at least taped the first few episodes of season 2, so I could catch up. Darn it. Oh well. That's what I get for coming late to the party.

I am going to take a nap today. It's just me and Thing Three and he's still sick, so we're finishing lunch and it's officially Nap Time. I can't wait! All this lack of sleep has finally caught up to me...

2 comments:

Colin said...

I saw Extreme Makover: Home Edition last night (well, my wife watched it so I had to). Anyway, it was in Denver and WOW that place looks cold in the winter!! :-D

Lara said...

Heh heh, can't be any colder than the arctic tundra that is WISCONSIN!!!

;-)