Friday, May 18, 2012

Speechless. Amazed. Blessed.

Yesterday I was rendered speechless. The surprise was perfection. I have to say, I didn't have a clue. They dropped false hints and clues and had me going in different directions. My wonderful AMAZING husband and family and friends, they planned for months and flew in from all over the US and coordinated a massive 40th birthday party, for ME. Can you say humbled and awed? Seriously, when I walked into that party last night, and saw my family (from both sides!) and dearest friends all there, I felt like the luckiest person in the world.

I am the luckiest person in the world. I am so blessed to have amazing people like this in my life. I'm still kind of speechless. And you know how often that happens.

So, to my astoundingly AWESOME Hubby and family and friends, THANK YOU, I can't manage anything other words. You made yesterday one of the best days of my life.

XOXO Lara

3 comments:

diamondc said...

Happy Birthday to you.
Catherine

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday! How fun! Way to step it up, Hubby! :)

Devon Ellington said...

Happy belated 40th! It keeps getting better.