Thursday, June 03, 2010

Yikes.

I have T minus 24 hours to fill up this dumpster before they drag it away tomorrow morning at 8am. I was up until 2am this morning, and it looks like I'll be up just as late tonight. I've broken two nails and it's a miracle my back has been holding out.

You think I can do it?

ps I now have twelve tubs of old bills/papers to shred. Those will have to wait until the weekend. My shredder is going to hate me! Maybe I should just build a fire in the fire pit Saturday and just burn everything...

4 comments:

Devon Ellington said...

I KNOW you can do it. I believe in you without restraint.

Thinking of you and sending you "competent mover" vibes. May they be lovely to deal with!

Lee Anne said...

Fire pit!

Anonymous said...

Fire pit! I know from experience.

Mom

Colin Galbraith said...

I know you can!!