Monday, June 07, 2010

Closed Until Further Notice...I'm MOVING!!!


Well, the movers are coming this morning, and much to my dismay, the specialty guys are coming to crate up the Mac Attack. Not that that would prevent me from blogging, but honestly, I am going to be verrrrrrry busy the next week or so. So, I won't be blogging for a while. But please don't forget about me. Tune in around...say, a week and a half, and I'll be back. I hope you'll miss me. I know I'll miss you.

Wish me luck!!

Lara

ps and here's a little treat. Enjoy!!! (No, really, you MUST watch this! Careful not to wet yourself like I did!!)

6 comments:

Aimee said...

In Turkish they say "kolay gelsin," an expression that means "may it come easy for you." And I'll be right behind you!

Devon Ellington said...

Love you and hinking of you.

Lee Anne said...

Love the video!! good luck!!

Jennifer said...

The Italians say "in bocca a'lupo" which means in the mouth of the wolf, which actually means good luck!! I guess it's like "break a leg." You can do it!!!! Tiger power!!!

Colin Galbraith said...

Best of luck - hope it all goes well!

Georgie said...

Best of luck with everything, Lara!