Friday, June 04, 2010

I Made It.

Okay. If I live to be a million years old, I don't want to relive yesterday. It was yucky. I literally, from 7am to 12am, hauled JUNK out of my house on my back in bags, boxes and tubs. The dumpster is 90% full (even with that guy's illegal dumping of drywall in it...the dork!) and it is now pouring outside.

I am just happy it's done. Now what to do with my old bills. I have decided, going forward, I am going to do a "weekly shred" of stuff, so that I don't have to do FOUR STINKING YEARS worth of shredding in two days. **sheepish grin** But I've got it all covered. How?

Two words: FIRE PIT. I am going to build a fire tomorrow, and burn baby burn. I am OVER this.

Of course Hubby wants me to not set the house on fire, he said as much, and I sweetly reminded him that its a FIRE PIT. It will be contained. And I have a twelve year old and an eleven year old who would be happy as clams to keep adding stuff to it. :-)

Lots to do tomorrow. Soccer games, birthday parties, playdates (we are squeezing everything in before the move) and I am going to treat myself to a pedicure.

Because I deserve it.

Thinking good healing thoughts to my friend Devon and her cat Elsa! Hang in there, guys!

Have a happy Friday, everyone!

1 comment:

Devon Ellington said...

You deserve two weeks at the best spa in the world!