Friday, October 10, 2008

A Little Friday Fun...

Karen did this on her blog the other day, and I thought it was a hoot. So, here's my attempt. I Yearbooked myself.

I started with my Senior Portrait, taken in 1990:

Here's what I'd have looked like in 1952: And 1958 (My Patsy Cline Phase):

And then there's 1964:
And of course, 1966:

Don't forget 1968:

1974 was a good year:

But 1984 was the BEST hair year ever:

I am happy to report that I NEVER had the 1984 hair. Even when it was cool. Now I'm going to go "yearbook" Hubby! Bwahhahahahahahahaaaaa.....

Have a good weekend, everyone!

5 comments:

Michelle Miles said...

THIS IS TOTALLY CRACKING ME UP! I'm so doing this...

Unknown said...

I love 64--those glasses are HOT!

Lowa said...

WHOA! I thought I was young looking. People always thought I was about 4 years younger than I was, when I was in my teens. Now that I am almost 40, of course, they think I am almost 40. LOL

I thought that picture of you was when you were about 12! Sheesh! Seriously, that is just crazy how young you looked. Do you still look "young for your age"??

I remember a friend of mine once told me her first impression upon meeting me. We met at a bible study and I was 25 and VERY pregnant with my second child. Her first thought was "Oh how sad, an unwed, pregnant teen!" Then my husband came in the room with our 2 year old and introductions were made and she didn't feel as bad for me! LOL She didn't tell me this until years later!

Aimee said...

I want so much to do this to myself, but I swear, I must have a face shape that doesn't match the program! Any tips on what I can do to make it work? Your's turned out so great!

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the laughs!!