Monday, November 26, 2007

I'M BACK!!!!!!

Status: Kinda Crazy. Am I not supposed to be "rested" after a vacation? *wink*

This last week has been a real blast. A little here and there and everywhere, but what fun! All the kids magically were healthy (except Thing Four but he got better during the week) and SIL and I got to go to a spa and get MASSAGES and FACIALS and PEDICURES and it was wonderful. But of course, the highlight of the week: THE BYU/UTAH game! WOO!

Hubby's brother works for ISP, so he gets great seats to games. And we had AWESOME seats. We also got to spend the pre-game and Halftime in the Corporate Sponsors Tent, which was warmed and had flatscreen TV's and they were serving steak and shrimp. Yummy.

The game was a little slow the first three quarters, but can I just say: Fourth Down with 18 to go? (BYU fans will understand.) AMAZING! They really pulled it out, last minute. And the obnoxious Utah fans two rows behind us fell quite satisfactorally silent...which was pretty funny, too. We left the game with absolutely NO speaking ability (our voices were hashed) and it was the best game since...well... last year when we pulled it out at the last moment too. I haven't been in that stadium for about 12 years. It felt great to do the Cougar Fight Song and take in the atmosphere. But I did keep my dignity and I didn't rush the field with everyone else at the End. Guess I'm too old for that. ;-)

TWICE IN A ROW, UTES! CHEW ON THAT!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

Thanksgiving was busy, but wonderful. Now we're back home and I get to run out and do about 586 things. And I want to get at least one more tree up. But today I have to buy stuff to do Thing One's Girl Scout meeting after school. I am teaching the girls how to stamp Christmas cards. One of my favorite things to do!

Only 28 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!!!

2 comments:

Michelle Miles said...

Welcome home! Sounds like you had a GREAT weekend. :)

Lynn Sinclair said...

Welcome home! Another tree? How many trees do you put up?