Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wow.

Okay, Bed Rest still stinks, but I have to say, all sorts of family and people have come out of the woodwork to help out. I guess a lot of women have been on bed rest before, and they know how frustrating and hellatious it is, so they are determined to help me out. I know for sure, now that I've had my first experience with it, I wouldn't wish it on anyone. So I'll definitely be wanting to help out any woman who has to go through this.

I have family flying out next week for an entire week. They are going to clean my house and cook about three week's worth of meals and put them in the freezer to reheat and eat. I will feel like a major DORK, lying in bed while they do this, but it's for a greater good, I have to keep reminding myself.

Okay, remember those Gap commercials that were so popular a few years ago? They're bringing them back, and I have to say, this one is my favorite. It stars Claire Danes and the hotness that is Patrick Wilson. *SIGH* (For those of you who don't know who he is, he played Raoul in Phantom of the Opera). Click here to view it: (Sorry, Blogger won't let me post any videos for some odd reason today.)

And now it's time to...lay in bed!! Woo hoo!

2 comments:

Michelle Miles said...

I'm happy to hear they will be cooking three weeks worth of meals - that is so awesome. :)

I love that commercial! And yes, he is SOOOOOO pretty :)

Ann said...

That is fantastic. Now just relax and enjoy- as you know, you probably won't be getting any rest for the next year!