Friday, December 15, 2006

PINK IS FOR...



Sugar and Spice and Everything nice.....

HOWEVER, I'm getting slime and snails and puppy dog tails, because we're having a boy. ;-)

Ha ha, fooled you! Yes, it was actually very apparent as soon as the tech started the ultrasound. Hubby and I looked at each other and said in unison: "That's definitely a boy. "

Because trust me, if it's a girl, well...it just isn't, ok? It's 100% boy. We have photographic evidence at this point. :-)

So, I got the best night's sleep last night that I've had all week. I also know this because Hubby woke up at 2am again and watched me sleep while he played on the laptop for four hours. He said I was sleeping so deeply, I didn't even toss and turn like I usually do.

I think I'm just so tired from all the sleepless nights, and I can relax because the baby looked healthy and it was a BOY. Hooray! Just call me the Boy Factory, because it's looking that way!

Today I'm cleaning, because I haven't deep-cleaned in a while. I still can't believe that CHRISTMAS IS IN TEN DAYS!!! Yikes! It's kind of sad though, because after Christmas the tree is bare and we are in such a hurry to take everything down and get rid of all evidence that it ever WAS Christmas...it's always a strange transition. But me, I'm ENJOYING the next ten days!

Have a Merry Weekend, Everyone! Stay away from Malls!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Your girl is quite stellar, but you do make some pretty awesome boys! Can't wait to meet this one!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

Michelle Miles said...

Congrats!! :)

I feel the same way about Christmas - I guess that's why I get depressed. It's such a big build-up and then BOOM it's over. Sad.

Glad you got some good rest!