Friday, December 22, 2006

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!


Sidenote: The BYU Bowl game was awesome, last night. I don't think Oregon really showed up until the 4th quarter. Woo hoo! Go Cougs!

Okay, so I'm realizing that this will be my last post until next year. Sounds kinda ominous, but I have family descending tomorrow and I won't even mention how much baking I have to do. And they are staying until January 1, so this blog will resume on January 2nd.

I'm still very excited we have the new Harry Potter title, although it's irking me to pieces that some news networks are reporting the title as Deathly "Hollows" instead of "HALLOWS"--which isn't right. I mean, that's sort of a MAJOR mistake! MSN still hasn't caught it. Annoying.

Well, I have to work today, so I'm writing this furiously, but I'm going to waddle into non-PC territory and say "Merry Christmas" to everyone, and to those who don't celebrate Christmas, "Happy Holidays" and to those who don't celebrate any sort of holiday at this time, I'm sorry you have to put up with all this holiday cheer, but it's not going away any time soon. So please drink some cider (a non-denominational WINTER drink) and let's all get along!

And for those "Christmas" celebrators, I would remind you that Santa and presents aren't the real reason for the season! :-)

I hope everyone has a happy Holiday, and the safest of New Years. 2007 is going to be a GOOD year, I can feel it!

Take care everyone, and be safe,

Lara

3 comments:

Michelle Miles said...

I am totally going to miss your blog until then. Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ditto. Ditto. Ditto.

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Lowa said...

Have a great holiday! Will suck not being able to read your blog, but I look forward to an update when you are back.

Also, will we get to see a picture of your growing belly sometime?? I love pregnant women's bellies. Especially when it is NOT mine:) teehee