Monday, February 20, 2006

We're Going to DISNEYWORLD!!

Not like you can tell if I'm excited or anything. *sheepish grin*

Hubby and I sat down on Saturday and thought about what we could do for Spring Break--this would be the "family" vacation for the year, and we thought it might be nice to go skiing, but then we decided we wanted someplace warm.
Then we both looked at each other and said "Disneyworld" and Hubby promptly got on the phone.

So, we're going to stay at the Boardwalk and hang out for a week at the Mouse's Place at the end of March--and it should be a lot of fun. Last time we went the kids were so little, they didn't understand a whole lot, now they're fun ages and it should be a blast.

So Hubby and I are starting a workout regimen--we have one month to get rid of the "winter insulation" that crept up on us during the holidays (at least in my case--Hubby is roughly the weight of a gnat) and I am PUSHING it. I am doing 45 minutes of cardio every morning, and 30 minutes of weight training at night. I'll probably kill myself, but I need to just go for it--I've been so sporadic with my runs, and it's been so blasted COLD outside lately--I just need to give myself a "kick in the pants" to get jumpstarted.
My heel is still bugging me, so Hubby got me a recumbent exercise bike--it's awesome. I am kinda spoiled, I think.

So today is President's Day! Lots of sales going on--I might have to drag the kids to Hobby Lobby (they're home today) and a few other places--but lucky for me they enjoy shopping. Well, at least Things One and Three do. Thing Two gets bored and starts "wigging out" (as I like to call it) and it ain't pretty.

Off to the races!

2 comments:

Lowa said...

Yes, I think you are spoiled:) Or at least blessed. To have a hubby who agrees with you about things.

Seriously, to get anything done I have to remind for months and sometimes years and it still doesn't happen. The fact that you both thought of the same place to go and he got it taken care of immediately, is unheard of in my life. I am thrilled for you! We have gone on two family vacations in 13 years of having children. and the bike thing??? WOW!

Good for you on the work out regime. I have got to kick things into gear also.

Have fun shopping!

Michelle Miles said...

How fun! But don't overdo it on the exercise. You don't want to kil yourself in the process. ;)