Monday, February 13, 2006

I've been Tagged...

by my good friend Mik, so here goes:

Four jobs I’ve had:
1) Assistant Buyer for Mens Fragrances for Foley’s
2) Manager of Kids for Dillards Post Oak in Houston
3) Night Receptionist for JCPenney in Orem, Utah
4) Stay-home mom (My current and personal fave)

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1) A Room With a View
2) Pride and Predjudice
3) The Moon Spinners
4) National Treasure

Four places I have lived:
1) Houston, TX
2) Las Vegas, NV
3) Provo, UT
4) Germantown, WI

Four TV shows I watch:
1) CSI (Las Vegas)
2) CSI Miami
3) CSI New York
4) Crossing Jordan

Four places I’ve vacationed:
1) Disneyworld
2) Coeur d' alene
3) McCall
4) Florida

Four of my favorite dishes:
1) Penne with Italian Sausage
2) Sushi
3) Ribeye Steak
4) Chilean Sea bass

Four sites I visit daily:
1) My Writing Forum
2) The Leaky Cauldron
3) Ebay
4) Google
(And as Mik says: a whole mess of other blogs I don’t have room to list)

Four places I would rather be:
1) At my computer
2) At the Movies
3) In Florence, Italy at the Pensione Bertolini
4) Guatemala, searching for lost city ruins (with a VERY experienced guide...NOT by myself.)

No comments: