Friday, February 10, 2006

Forgetting Snow...

What a neat thing--we woke up to a few inches of snow this morning! It's been sunny and 50's for the last month, I swear, and the strange thing is, I was excited to see the snow! Now of course we have to dig through Mount Vesuvius (the mountain that is residing at the bottom of the foyer coat closet) and rediscover where all the scarves and gloves and hats and snowboots went, since we haven't needed them for ages!

I love Denver. I love everything about it. I love my house, our location, my ward at church, the mountains (breathtaking!) and I'm used to the altitude by now. I just love it here. It's my favorite place we've lived so far.

The kids want to see Curious George this weekend--Hubby is out of town and told me to go ahead and take them, (I suspect it's because he has no desire to sit through it.) I really don't either, I want to take the kids to Pink Panther--but they are the bosses with kid movies, and Curious George it is. Who knows, maybe I'll actually enjoy it.

I went to bed at 11pm last night. I didn't stay up all night writing because I have a lot to do today. But I did squeeze in a movie after the kids went to bed (the BBC version of Emma--I wasn't too keen on the actor they had play Mr. Knightley but oh well) and FORCED myself to go. But now we get to run around--can't wait for the weekend! I might even blog this weekend, because Hubby is out of town. (I don't blog in front of him, he gets nervous!)

Happy Friday, all!

No comments: