Thursday, January 13, 2005

A Quote for Writers

Don't have much time to blog this morning, I am on a mission to CLEAN MY HOUSE. I stayed up all night working on my synopsis, and I am quite happy with it. I just sent it off to my agent--now I need to get to work writing it. Can't sell a novel that isn't written! :-)

Here's a quote my mom sent me:

If writing a book is impossible, write a chapter.
If writing a chapter is impossible, write a page.
If writing a page is impossible, write a paragraph.
If writing a paragraph is impossible, write a sentence.
If writing a sentence is impossible, write a word and teach yourself everything there is to know about that word and then write another, connected word and see where the connection leads.

--Richard Rhodes

Have a wonderful day all !!

1 comment:

Michelle Miles said...

I love this quote, Lara! It's wonderful. :)