Saturday, January 01, 2005

HAPPY 2005!!!

FINALLY some alone time to update my blog and wish everyone a Happy New Year! (Now that's a holiday we ALL can celebrate!).
Of course, in the time-honored tradition of writing down goals and dreams and objectives (that are generally adhered to for a total of about...say ten days), I have compiled a rather lengthy list of New Years Resolutions. To my chagrin, about 95% of them are intensely private, and this being the internet...well, I'll have to edit the list somewhat. So if I write "Blah Blah" it's just because it's slightly private. Here goes:
Goal #1: Lose Blah blah amount of pounds by May--my birthday. (Yes, the Holidays did me in)
Goal #2: Complete two full-length YA novels by September.
Goal #3: Blah Blah every day except Sundays until my Blah blah looks like Blah Blah.
Goal #4: Study my Blah Blah half an hour every day.
Goal #5: Attempt to be a more effective time manager/more organized person
Goal #6: Be kind to my Blah-blahs
Goal #7: Blah blah blah blah on blah blah and blah blah on the blah blah BLAH.

Well, maybe not...

Okay, my point is, resolutions are generally private things that we do every January--and I must count myself among the mediocre masses, striving to be better.
That's what its all about anyway, right?


No comments: