Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I'm a Horrible Blogger

I have been a TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, NO GOOD, VERY BAD blogger as of late. Both in reading and writing. I have a lot to catch up on. I could blame the Holidays, but there are a lot of people who like to blog and do it religiously. I guess I've changed a little--not that I want to do away with the blog, but I honestly have come to a point where I feel like I don't have anything new to say.

I queried 8 agents with my newest story, and got 8 rejections back. And things pretty much shut down in the publishing world from December 1st until after the New Year. So, maybe I'm just a little "down" about writing right now. It happens. Writing, for me, until I decide I want it as a full time job, will be cyclical. I'll have times when I'll be on fire, and times when I don't ever want to write again.

Things are going pretty well right now, just very busy. It's the first Christmas in our new house, and I'm figuring out tree placement, etc., but I'm excited about having the holiday decorations up. They make the house so cozy and inviting--and FESTIVE!

Time to make breakfast for Thing Four, but I will certainly try to be better at blogging. Please don't hate me if I miss a day here or there. It's not because I don't love you.

;-)

No comments: