Friday, September 23, 2011

I (Heart) Rainy Days.

There's something about rainy days. They're perfect for curling up by the window with a good book, or playing games with your kids (to reconnect, since usually they are running around outside with their friends!) Having lamps on during the day is just...cozy. Rain is soothing. Cleansing. We've had rain the past few days, and I'm rather enjoying it! Although it puts a damper (literally) on soccer practices and games, since sopping we fields means CANCELLED games...

This week has been crazy busy, I won't lie. But a good busy. I still can't believe we're approaching the end of September. I swear, a DAY ago I was lamenting the end of August!! Yikes!

My kids are settling into school. A few hiccups and bumps along the way, but now we're getting a routine. And Thing Four loves preschool. LOVES it. And I'm not going to lie, I certainly enjoy the three hours of peace and quiet I get as a result! ;-)

I've been working on a new novel, which is the main reason, coupled with the craziness, that this blog has been a little "sporadic" as of late. I promise to try and be better. Only because after a few days I get phone calls from relatives wondering if I'm in the hospital. Heh Heh.

I hope everyone has a great weekend! It's Friday!!

No comments: