Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dreams vs Reality...*sigh*

First off, the Summer issue of The Scruffy Dog Review is out! Go here to check it out, it will be well worth your time!

So, the other morning, I was having this FABULOUS dream, where I was someone else: twenty-something, single, and vacationing in Italy with my super HOT boyfriend, and suddenly I feel a nudge, and hear a small giggle.

It's 6:02 am, and Hubby is standing beside the bed with the baby, who is grinning at me.

"Hi Mom. We have a poopy diaper."

*sigh*

I got some writing in last night--which will be the norm from now on, I am determined. I actually had to stop and do some research on Mayan war weapons, but then I got back on track. Still having fun, and the words are flowing again like they never stopped. *I* am the one who stopped. I let the craziness of Life get in the way. But sometimes, it happens. I will always write. But I also have an entire household dependent on me. It's a juggling act. I need to brush up on my juggling skills. ;-)

3 comments:

wfbdoglover said...

oh man, if my husband did that I would be in Italy permanently. He would have to change it himself.

Michelle Miles said...

You do a FABULOUS job of juggling! :) Good on ya for the writing. Go, Lara, Go!

Colin said...

LOL! That's a scream! :-D

(sorry)