Saturday, April 14, 2007

Another Sad News Day...

Not because I put my pants on backwards and walked around in public for two hours, completely unawares again (I actually took great care to get everything on right side out/forwards today) but Prince William and Kate Middleton have split up.

He's a dork. Ok, maybe they're young, but he isn't going to find a more dignified, classy girlfriend. You really effed up this time, Wills!

In happier news, the snow is all melted, and it's supposed to be warmer than freezing this week.

Hey, I take the good news when I can!

4 comments:

Devon Ellington said...

Is it definite that HE called it off? Maybe she has better things to do than be stalked by paparazzi and have to worry about what everyone thinks all the time! ;)

I wouldn't have minded seeing her as the future queen (like it's any of my business), but, you know what, I wish her a long and happy life that belongs entirely to HER.

I hope you're all feeling better.

Lara said...

That's what the newspapers are reporting. That HE called it off, but the split was mutual. Who the heck knows. But yeah, she's probably better off--isn't marrying into royalty tatamount to a Life Sentence under a Microscope?

Misty said...

happened upon your blog and had to comment...
Likely she is better off. The comment you made about the microscope is true...

and as a Michigan dweller, I am also ecstatic about the midwest's impending warm up!

Michelle Miles said...

Hm. I haven't heard from you today. Are you in labor???