Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Bad Dweems

Thing Three (who occasionally struggles with saying "R" and "L") came in last night and told me he'd had a "bad dweem," and that his tummy hurt.

I of course was having my own weird dream, that we had this GINORMOUS owl living in my closet, and it would come out at night and try to eat our noses while we slept.

I should have passed on the shrimp last night...

I am VERY tired. And I've been getting stress headaches. I have been getting them for years, but I think the altitude here in Denver is affecting me or something. I've been getting them a few times a week. Hubby is worried, but I keep telling him that they are never in the same place. If I consistently had a headache in the same place, THEN I would worry.

More babysitting of the carpet guys today. And I have to turn in the truck to have some scratches buffed out (we discovered them after we bought it) and they'll probably give me a loaner car that is a bright jellybean green Focus or something. Which is fine, but try and stuff three kids with backpacks and groceries and hockey equipment in it, and you're sunk.

Hubby and I spent all night on the computer because of the Curve Ball again. Ugh. If it's not one thing its another. I wish there was some FINALITY already!!

At least we're going somewhere for the holiday weekend. That will help.

No comments: