Tuesday, July 17, 2012

TDF Recipe and WHERE IS MOMMY'S STYLUS???

Found this recipe on Pinterest. It is TDF. Seriously. It has FOUR ingredients, and my kids loved it. Like, they wanted to marry the cookies.



1 box yellow or white cake mix(I used yellow)
2 eggs beaten
5 T melted butter (don't skimp on this, use REAL butter!)
2 C M&M's or chocolate chips (I used semi-sweet because that's how I roll)

Mix together, put in a GREASED 9x13 pan and bake at 350 for 20 min!
 Mine turned out like this, and seriously, this was all that was left after they cooled:
Thick like cookie bars. Didn't feel or taste like cake at all. YUM.

Now, in other news, I have a Stylus problem. As in, I have a stylus for my iPad, and it keeps GOING MISSING. This is highly annoying. Think of a tiny pen. Think how easy it is to lose said pen. That is a stylus. It's so tiny, but I can't live without it! Why? A stylus is soooo much better than using my finger! Especially since when I'm bored (never at home, usually when I'm waiting in the car or at Taekwondo) I like to play Big Fish Adventure/HOGs. So much easier/bettter with a stylus.

But not so much when THE STYLUS IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. Yes, I'm using shouty capitals. Yes, that's how annoying it is to me! I've tried clipping it on, magnetizing it on, etc. etc. Yet it manages to go missing. And no, my kids aren't the culprits. They swear up and down they don't take them.
How do I keep my stylus with my iPad? Does anyone else have this problem?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a great cook book for cake mixes. Love these recipes!

Mom