Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Just Call me Taz...

I know I've used this picture before, but this is ME, literally, getting the moving stuff done. The POD is 70% full. I've been meeting with contractors, dejunking, racking up the Goodwill donation receipts, and trying to function in other capacities, which isn't going over so bueno. Thing One is really helping out with her younger brother, and I am VERY grateful for that. Otherwise it would be Sponge Bob and Nick Jr., babysitting him for me. Yes, I will be collecting my Mom Of The Year award after this move...

Everything is going well otherwise! The kids are hanging out at the pool and with friends, Thing Three is in Scout day camp this week, and other than it being REALLY hot and humid outside, things are going well!

Then again, it's only Tuesday...



No comments: