Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's DAY!!!

Better wear green today! (I know, but it's fun!) Being part Irish, I like to play along.

Got my test results back from the Dr. yesterday, and I'm healthy, but apparently I'm Vitamin-D deficient? Huh? I've never heard of that. So, I'm taking a Vitamin D pill, once every week, and then I will switch to daily doses of D vitamins. Interesting. Then again, I don't drink milk (not on this diet) and I hardly go in the sun, and when I do, we're talking SPF 70. My neighbor told me about the Mystic Tans (a.k.a "Spray Tans") at Palm Beach, and I plan on going that route this summer. A) Because I don't Tan, and B) I don't want to look like a dried raisin when I'm 50, and a very big whopping C): Melanoma. Don't want it.

She was very tan all last summer, and now that I know her secret, I think I'll do it too. ;-) Apparently Mystic tans have come a long way since the "orange" days. ;-)

Speaking of GREEN, everything is turning that color, now! It's going to be in the 80's for a bunch of days this week and next, and I think I'm in love with Charlotte in the Springtime! Pretty pretty!

I hope everyone enjoys today!

No comments: