Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I Heart Wisconsin.

Well, GOOD MORNING!!! Yes, this is a picture of my front walk, taken this morning. It's days like these that I thank Heaven I have a snowblower. And in the same breath, I am also thankful I am moving to Charlotte.

Amen.

I get to take my Sequoia in today, they are going to fix it so my accelerator won't get stuck and kill my entire family in a fiery crash. Yeah, kinda glad I'm getting that fixed. Then it's off to the races! I haven't been able to fill my dumpster with house junk yet, because of the snow storm, but this morning, the sun is out, and I'm going to start throwing it all in! I should get a picture of the dumpster for you all. You'd love it. It's HUGE. I could live in it. Well, okay, I'm lying. I wouldn't. But if I were a woodland creature, I'd think it was the green Taj Mahal.

Happy Wednesday everyone!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

oh. my. gosh.

Anonymous said...

OH MY FREAKIN' GOSH! I haven't seen that much snow since I left West Virginia.

Lee Anne said...

Gulp. Is THAT coming my way today??? Gulp.

Michelle Miles said...

I'm so glad I live in Texas...

Anonymous said...

Yep, looks like Spokane last year. We had 80 inches. This year we have had 12!

Colin Galbraith said...

If you're moving you should come to Scotland... we NEVER get snow ;-)