Tuesday, July 24, 2007

How Annoying!

Status: Just got back from the foot doctor. Annoyed.

Okay, so my right foot has been hurting me a LOT lately, especially during workouts and walks. So, I went in to see what was wrong, and now, in addition to having Plantar Faciitis in my foot, I now also have Metatarsalgia/Pre-dislocation Syndrome in my second Metatarsal and the doctor told me my foot sucks and I should just cut the damn thing off and throw it in the garbage can.

Okay, he didn't really say that, but I certainly feel like I should just chop it. Time to go and get brand new orthotics for yet ANOTHER foot ailment. My feet SUCK!!! At least my right one does. My left foot is great.

Spent about three hours yesterday writing out the prologue to a novel that will take me years to write, the rate I'm going. But at least I wrote. I am making a conscious effort to balance writing and Motherhood, and doing a bang-up job, frankly, so writing has taken a backseat. But I have so many mental notes and scenarios bouncing around in my brain, I figure when I can't think of much else, it's time to get it all out onto the computer, at least until I can make time to do something about it.

Well, my foot hurts. So I'd better go ice it. I hope everyone is having a better day than me.

1 comment:

Michelle Miles said...

Oof. Sorry about your foot. I've been having feet problems too. Years of wearing stilettos is finally catching up to me I guess. :)

and YAY!!! You wrote!!! I wanna see it. haha

PS Email me. I have something to tell you.